The so-called LED, is the light-emitting diode (light emitting diode), as the name suggests light-emitting diode is an electrical energy can be converted into light energy electronic devices, with the characteristics of the diode. The basic structure of an electroluminescent semiconductor module, encapsulated in the epoxy resin, through the pin as a positive and negative electrodes and play a supporting role.
The structure of the light-emitting diode is mainly composed of PN junction chip, electrode and optical system. When the forward bias is applied to the electrode, the electrons and holes are injected into the P and N regions, respectively, and when the unbalanced minority carrier is compounded with the majority carrier, the excess Energy into light energy. The light-emitting process consists of three parts: forward bias under the carrier injection, composite radiation and light energy transmission. In the LED at both ends with a positive voltage, the current flows from the LED anode to the cathode, the semiconductor crystal from the ultraviolet to infrared different colors of light. Adjust the current, you can adjust the intensity of light. Can be changed by changing the current can be discolored, so that you can adjust the energy band structure and bandgap, you can multi-color light
Related Industry Knowledge
- LED street light
- Characteristics of LED street lights
- Disadvantages of LED street lights
- LED Street lamp purchase points
- Technical principle
- LED heat sink in to balance road la...
- Application areas
- Street light standards
- Detection method
- The main problems
- How to protect the LED Driver
- Ten notes on selecting the LED driv...
- Four points of Choosing the LED dri...
- considerations of LED drive
- Impact of Outdoor Lighting on Moths
- The kinds of Outdoor light
- How to identify the quality of LED ...
- Information about tunnel light
- circuit board
- Introduction to Electronic Certific...