Outdoor Lighting introduction and characteristics
Outdoor Lighting, refers to the lighting outside the interior lighting. Outdoor Lighting requirements to meet the needs of outdoor visual work and get decorative effect.
Outdoor Lighting is used in Outdoor Lighting, for example, parks, squares, both sides of the road and outdoor advertising lights.
Outdoor Lighting mainly include: lawn lamp, garden lights, tunnel lights, floodlights, underwater lights, street lamps, wall washer, landscape lights, buried lights and so on.
Lamp Description: light plate skeleton made of high quality steel, hot galvanized treatment, sealing board using aluminum. Fastener bolts, nuts are stainless steel.
Special Note: The installation must ensure that the lamp body is safely grounded
Compared with home lighting, Outdoor Lighting has large power, brightness, large size, long life, low maintenance costs.
Take street lights as an example:
Suitable places: roads, overpasses, parking lots, stadiums, freight yard, port, airport and public leisure square.
Features: beautiful shape, with a strong decorative, lighting area, lighting effect, light source concentration, uniform lighting, glare small, easy to control, maintenance.
Lighting control editor
Outdoor Lighting control is divided into manual control, light control, time control and computer control.
Next: Lamp Housing
- LED Lamp
- Principle Of LED
- Characteristics Of LED
- Light Source
- Color Color
- LED Fluorescent Lamps And Fluoresce...
- LONXEN: A Rising Star in the Field ...
- Energy-saving Characteristics
- LED Road Light Three Aspects Of The...
- LED Tunnel Light Features
- Comparison Of LED Road Light With O...
- LED Road Light Power Supply Is Prec...
- LED Road Light Power Lightning Prot...
- LED Flood Light On The Low-voltage ...
- LED Floodlight To Solve The Problem...
- From 8 To See The Pros And Cons Of ...
- Sorry, no records of the category
- The Development Foreground Of LED T...